1. We value your Privacy We value your privacy. We do not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information (including e-mail address, phone number, etc.) regarding our customers to anybody. We will not solicit you by phone or mail. Any information you provide us with will be used responsibly, is held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
3. Information Collection and Use We collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
4. Order We request information from the user on our order form when making a purchase. Here is where a user must provide their contact information, like name and shipping address, and financial information, like credit card number and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer's order. If we have difficulty processing an order, this contact information is used to communicate with the customer.
6. Aggregate Information We uses aggregate information from demographic surveys, traffic patterns and IP addresses to customize our site. Aggregate information is occasionally shared with third parties for purposes such as planning or executing advertising or promotions. Catalog, Newsletters etc. If a user wishes to subscribe to our catalog, newsletter, etc., we ask for contact information such as name, street address and e-mail address to provide these communications. Because we respect our users' privacy, we provide a way to opt-out of these communications. Please see the choice and opt-out section below. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send you an e-mail. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though you can deactivate your account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
7. Security We takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our order form, a lock icon appears on the bottom of your Web browser. When you are not on a secure page, no lock icon will appear. In addition, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment under restricted access. However, security systems are not infallible, including encryption systems. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security at our website, Please click here for more info.
8. Supplementation of Information In order to properly fulfill its obligation to our customers, it is necessary for us to supplement the information we receive with information from third party sources such as our affiliated websites. For example, in order for Ebay.com to enhance our ability to tailor the site to an individual's preference, we combine information about the purchasing habits of users with similar information from our affiliated sites. When a user makes a purchase from any of these companies, the companies collect and share that purchase information with us so we can tailor the site to our users' preferences.
9. Special Offers Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special offers and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
10. Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code, phone, e-mail or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate that user's personally identifiable information provided to us. This can be done by using the unsubscribe feature in our communication.
11. Choice/Opt-Out Users who no longer wish to receive promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by using the unsubscribe feature in our e-mail.