1. How do I order?
1) Create your mockup design
2) Place your order. You will receive an order summary and quote via email.
3) Confirm your order via email.
4) Once we have confirmation, we will send you an invoice and a secure payment link via email. We will only begin production after receiving your payment.
2. Is there a minimum order?
For new orders we require an opening order of at least 12 jerseys, but after you've placed your opening new team order, you can place repeat orders for more of your jerseys in 6 pieces.
3. Will I see what my jerseys are going to look like before I order them?
Yes! You can request a sample mockup before ordering.
4. How do I know what size jerseys to order?
Since sizes can vary between jersey styles and brands, we recommend viewing our Size Chart and following the instructions on how to select the correct jersey size.
5. How long does it take to receive my order?
Custom jersey orders are usually ready to ship in approximately 4 weeks (but can take up to 5 weeks during our peak production times of August - October) and you will receive an email with tracking information as soon as your order has shipped. Rush delivery may be available in some instances. Please contact us for more information regarding rush delivery options. If you require faster delivery, we recommend going with Blank Hockey Jerseys which typically deliver in just 3 to 5 business days.
6. What is your return policy?
We want you to feel completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return an unused item within 30 days.
7. How long is the shipping cycle time?
The express service takes 3 to 7 days to most places around the world.
8. Does the colour on the jersey wash out or fade over time?
Our printing process dyes the colour directly into the fabric fibres. This ensures the most authentic and resistant colour that does not fade or wash out.
9. How realistic are the colours on my screen?
The colours on your screen are dependent on the device you are using, your graphics card and/or your screen settings. Screen colours can differ significantly from actual printed colours. The best way to define a colour is using a colour matching system such as Pantone.
10. What colours are available?
Almost any colour is possible with the exceptions of very bright or 'neon' colours and metallic colours.
11. I typically wear a size large. What size should I order at Ealer Sports Goods?
Unfortunately sizes like S, M & L are not universal and can differ significantly from brand to brand. This means that the same person can wear different sizes depending on the manufacturer.
Please refer to our chart to find the best size for you.
12. Is there a minimum order quantity for individual sizes?
No, there is not a minimum order quantity for individual sizes. You can order any mix of sizes that you like.
13. How should I send graphic files and logos?
Generally, we can work with any format. Please note that the quality of the end printing will only be as high as the quality you supply us with. The best formats for us to work with are vectorised graphic files or high resolution pixel graphics. We work best with vector graphics; low resolution pixel graphics usually result in poor print quality.
14. How do I know the resolution of my logo and whether it is suitable?
Firstly, it is important that you scale the logo to the actual size you want it printed (e.g. scale your logo to a width of 30cm if you want it printed on your jersey at a width of 30cm). Then check if your logo has a resolution of at least 120dpi at this size. You can check the resolution of an image with most graphics editors.
Alternatively, you can display the logo on your screen in its actual size or print it in its actual size to judge its sharpness.
If you are not sure if the resolution is sufficient, you can always send us your logo by email and we will be happy to give you feedback.
15. What kind of printing technique does Ealer Sports Goods use?
Ealer Sports Goods products are printed through a thermal sublimation process. Everything is printed in one step - all colours, texts, logos, numbers and the like are applied under heat and high pressure directly into the material fibres.
Copyright ©2023 Custom Hockey Uniforms and Custom Baseball Uniforms by ealerteam.com. All Rights Reserved.